Tuesday 7 December 2010

Shades of blue

The sea and all the shades of blue really are gorgeous here. I was just looking over my blog and realised it had been a while since I'd included some lovely sea pics. So here we are.














The Ile of Pines, the Marina beside the Market in Noumea and Lifou. If I had a few more free minutes every day I would find myself a good little possy to settle down and watch the changing shades of blue of the ocean. Some days I have to stop and savour the colours and just revel in the delight of living in this little corner of the Pacific!














I particularly like the one of Charles on the beach in Lifou. Yes, he's in his work gears. This was taken on a work trip - not a bad day in the office!

1 comment:

Gemma@prettybobbins said...

It's less than a month until we arrive in Noumea and I've been checking your blog regularly throughout the year. I'll have to show the kids this one of the blue ocean - something that they (and I!) can look forward to after the chaos of the move. Thanks for your blog!